No of Sessions
A highly skilled and experienced MS Excel trainer with over 10+ years of experience in the field and have a deep understanding of Excel's functions and capabilities and are able to help students become proficient in using Excel for data analysis, financial modelling, and other business applications.
Total Students Taught : 5000+
- 2 Hours of Live Instructor-led Sessions
- 1+ Guided Hands-on Exercises
- 1 Real-World Case Studies
- 5 Hours of E-Learning Material
- 1+ Capstone Projects for a Job-Ready Portfolio
- Doubt-Clearing Sessions with Experts
of respondent states that MS Excel is compatible with practically all programming languages used to create macros
of middle-skill jobs required Excel, which opens up roles such as administrative assistants, financial analysts, and project managers
of businesses rely on spreadsheets for critical business processes. (Survey by EASA)
All Engineer are in demand in these industries
This course will give you an in-depth understanding of Microsoft Excel. If you have a working knowledge of the tool but would get to know the nuances, you are at the right place!
The iSkillBox Advantage
The most effective project-based immersive learning experience
- On-demand videos
- Guided hands-on exercises
- Auto-graded assessments and recall quizzes
- Assignments and projects
- Learn to code. By actually coding.
- Get project-ready with work-like experiences.
- Learn on the job, like devs in tech
- Get advanced learner insights.
- Measure and track skills progress.
- Identify areas to improve in.
- On-demand, self-paced learning anytime.
- Code review sessions by experts.
- Access to discussion forums, community groups.
- It is important to know how to navigate and use a computer, as well as how to use a keyboard and mouse
- Microsoft Excel is heavily based on mathematical concepts, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Knowing how to perform these operations will be helpful
Who Should Attend
- Data Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Operations Manager
- Business Analyst
Tuition Fee and Training Options
Get 100% Money Back in the unlikely event that you're not happy with the course.
2+ Hrs of Live Instructor-Led Sessions
1 Capstone Projects
1 Case Studies
1+ Guided Hands-on Exercises
Pay upfront and save 20% on tuition fee
*Taxes are applicable
Pay upfront and save 40% on tuition fee
Paid at the time of enrollment
What You Will Learn