A Senior Corporate Trainer with over 25 years rich experience in Training, Coaching, Mentoring and Team Management in IT and BPO industry. A post graduate specialized in conducting Behavioral, Voice & Accent and Soft Skills sessions.
Total Students Taught : 6000+
- 4 Hours of Live Instructor-led Sessions
- 1+ Guided Hands-on Exercises
- 1 Real-World Case Studies
- 1 Hours of E-Learning Material
- 1+ Capstone Projects for a Job-Ready Portfolio
- Doubt-Clearing Sessions with Experts
of Europeans are able to have a conversation in a second language, and just 25 percent are able to read or write in a second language.
of employers focus on pronunciation and accent, as these skills become more important for effective communication at higher levels.
of researchers found that individuals with stronger phonological awareness tended to have better pronunciation skills in a second language.
The iSkillBox Advantage
The most effective project-based immersive learning experience
- On-demand videos
- Guided hands-on exercises
- Auto-graded assessments and recall quizzes
- Assignments and projects
- Learn to code. By actually coding.
- Get project-ready with work-like experiences.
- Learn on the job, like devs in tech
- Get advanced learner insights.
- Measure and track skills progress.
- Identify areas to improve in.
- On-demand, self-paced learning anytime.
- Code review sessions by experts.
- Access to discussion forums, community groups.
- The best way to improve your voice accent and pronunciation skills is to listen carefully to native speakers of the language you want to learn and imitate their pronunciation. You can listen to music, podcasts, or watch videos in that language to get a better sense of how words are pronounced.
- Learning the phonetic alphabet can help you understand the sounds of different letters and how they are pronounced. This can be useful for identifying and correcting pronunciation mistakes
Who Should Attend
- Customer Service Representatives
- Language Teachers
- Sales Representatives
- Interpreters and Translators
Course Fee and Training Options
Get 100% Money Back in the unlikely event that you're not happy with the course.
4+ Hrs of Live Instructor-Led Sessions
1 Capstone Projects
1 Case Studies
1+ Guided Hands-on Exercises
Pay upfront and save 27% on course fee
*Taxes are applicable
Pay upfront and save 40% on tuition fee
Paid at the time of enrollment
What You Will Learn