A highly experienced Learning and Development Trainer with over 12+years of experience in the field with a passion for learning and a dedication to helping others reach their full potential,
Total Students Taught : 2000+
- 4 Hours of Live Instructor-led Sessions
- 1+ Guided Hands-on Exercises
- 1 Real-World Case Studies
- 1 Hours of E-Learning Material
- 1+ Capstone Projects for a Job-Ready Portfolio
- Doubt-Clearing Sessions with Experts
of higher profits can achieved with good negotiators than poor negotiators in business-to-business deals
of colleges and employer reviews say negotiation skills are among the top 10 most important skills employers look for Businesses
of senior executives believe that negotiation skills are critical to Business success
The iSkillBox Advantage
The most effective project-based immersive learning experience
- On-demand videos
- Guided hands-on exercises
- Auto-graded assessments and recall quizzes
- Assignments and projects
- Learn to code. By actually coding.
- Get project-ready with work-like experiences.
- Learn on the job, like devs in tech
- Get advanced learner insights.
- Measure and track skills progress.
- Identify areas to improve in.
- On-demand, self-paced learning anytime.
- Code review sessions by experts.
- Access to discussion forums, community groups.
- Communication and negotiation require clarity in both the message being conveyed and the desired outcome. It is essential to be clear and concise in expressing ideas, needs, and expectations
- Effective communication and negotiation require active listening, which involves paying attention to what the other party is saying, clarifying misunderstandings, and responding appropriately.
Who Should Attend
- Sales Professional
- Marketing Managers
- Legal professional
Course Fee and Training Options
Get 100% Money Back in the unlikely event that you're not happy with the course.
4+ Hrs of Live Instructor-Led Sessions
1 Capstone Projects
1 Case Studies
1+ Guided Hands-on Exercises
Pay upfront and save 14% on course fee
*Taxes are applicable
Pay upfront and save 40% on tuition fee
Paid at the time of enrollment
What You Will Learn