No of Sessions
A Senior Corporate Trainer with over 25 years rich experience in Training, Coaching, Mentoring and Team Management in IT and BPO industry. A post graduate specialized in conducting Behavioral, Voice & Accent and Soft Skills sessions.
Total Students Taught : 6000+
- 4 Hours of Live Instructor-led Sessions
- 1+ Guided Hands-on Exercises
- 1 Real-World Case Studies
- 4 Hours of E-Learning Material
- + Capstone Projects for a Job-Ready Portfolio
- Doubt-Clearing Sessions with Experts
of employe who give presentations agree that presenters who use more visual aids, such as slides or videos, are perceived as more persuasive and competent by their audience.
of employed Americans who give presentations agree that presentation skills are critical to their success at work, a report by Prezi.
of respondents said that they believe that well-designed presentations can be more effective than those with poor design.
All Engineer are in demand in these industries
This Course Aims to Host The Presentation Skills of the Participants. It Emphasizes on the Need of Planning and Preparation before Presenting the Presentation in front of the Audience.
The iSkillBox Advantage
The most effective project-based immersive learning experience
- On-demand videos
- Guided hands-on exercises
- Auto-graded assessments and recall quizzes
- Assignments and projects
- Learn to code. By actually coding.
- Get project-ready with work-like experiences.
- Learn on the job, like devs in tech
- Get advanced learner insights.
- Measure and track skills progress.
- Identify areas to improve in.
- On-demand, self-paced learning anytime.
- Code review sessions by experts.
- Access to discussion forums, community groups.
- Effective presentation skills require a strong foundation in communication skills, including speaking, listening, and nonverbal communication. Therefore, it's essential to have basic communication skills before attending a presentation skills course.
- Many presentations today rely on technology, such as PowerPoint, Keynote, or video conferencing software. Therefore, it's beneficial to have some familiarity with the relevant technology and software before attending a presentation skills course.
Who Should Attend
- Sales Representative
- Business Development Managers
- Public Speakers
Tuition Fee and Training Options
Get 100% Money Back in the unlikely event that you're not happy with the course.
4+ Hrs of Live Instructor-Led Sessions
1 Case Studies
1+ Guided Hands-on Exercises
Pay upfront and save 27% on tuition fee
*Taxes are applicable
Pay upfront and save 40% on tuition fee
Paid at the time of enrollment
What You Will Learn