No of Sessions
An experienced Learning and Development Trainer with 10+ years of experience in designing, developing, and delivering effective training programs.
With a passion for helping others to learn and grow,
Total Students Taught : 4500+
- 1 Hours of Live Instructor-led Sessions
- 1+ Guided Hands-on Exercises
- 1 Real-World Case Studies
- 3 Hours of E-Learning Material
- 1+ Capstone Projects for a Job-Ready Portfolio
- Doubt-Clearing Sessions with Experts
of all business associations in the UK estimates that poor listening cost an estimated £25 Billion annually because of mistakes, misunderstanding and wasted time
of our time is spend in listening to communication, but we can remember approximately 25% of what we hear
of Employers said listening is a crucial skill for new hires, according to a report from the University of Missouri
All Engineer are in demand in these industries
A critical skill made essential in the corporate environment, taught by an award-winning Trainer, it helps you to be a patient, receptive, open-minded, and non-judgmental colleague
The iSkillBox Advantage
The most effective project-based immersive learning experience
- On-demand videos
- Guided hands-on exercises
- Auto-graded assessments and recall quizzes
- Assignments and projects
- Learn to code. By actually coding.
- Get project-ready with work-like experiences.
- Learn on the job, like devs in tech
- Get advanced learner insights.
- Measure and track skills progress.
- Identify areas to improve in.
- On-demand, self-paced learning anytime.
- Code review sessions by experts.
- Access to discussion forums, community groups.
- The ability to concentrate and focus on what someone is saying is essential for effective listening. Without attention, it is easy to miss important information or misinterpret what is being said.
- Listening requires patience and the ability to withhold judgment or interrupting the speaker. Interrupting or rushing the speaker can hinder effective communication and understanding
Who Should Attend
- Customer Service Representative
Tuition Fee and Training Options
Get 100% Money Back in the unlikely event that you're not happy with the course.
1+ Hrs of Live Instructor-Led Sessions
1 Capstone Projects
1 Case Studies
1+ Guided Hands-on Exercises
Pay upfront and save 21% on tuition fee
*Taxes are applicable
Pay upfront and save 40% on tuition fee
Paid at the time of enrollment
What You Will Learn